Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

About me

Well, for though's of you that have no access to my G+ profile page I think that i should say this first.
  i have a learning disorder that affects my spelling and comprehension.
 I traveled a lot while I was growing up, I did work that counselors and doctors alike told me i couldn't do and now that i'm forced into retirement I decided to try my hand at writing.
  the book i'm working on right now is book one of a large series that I'm trying to write titled Phobia, it deals with Space and Archaeology but I'm not going to get into too much details about it here because I don't want to spoil the story for anyone who would like to read it.
 when I attended elementary school a friend told me I should write the stories down that i told her and publish them and it's because of her that I decided too try it - My mother however is the current driving force that keeps me trying now.
  one of her philosophy's is you never know if you can do it if you don't try, and the only way too know if you can do it right is by researching and giving it your all.
  she has many more that I live by too.
  I learned a lot from Randy Dansby as well, and i love him, Randy is my brother.
 he told me that if you put your mind too something then you can achieve it.

    life doesn't come with any generalities but one that is life will be what you make of it, if you hate the world then the world will hate you but if you love all about the world then no mater how bad or good things get the odds are you will have lots of fun in life.

No comments: