Translate

Thursday, April 7, 2016

good by

i just want to go on record i do love +krissy lynn  and my mother with all my hart.

but i think i gave the city what they wanted just to end the herassment they are doing to me - now i will be either in jail or a nut farm - i hope to return here some day but i doubt i ever will - the city wants to take what life i ever had and trash it for some reason - i think all i had to do was say Glen's name again - like that is growns for locking me up - all well = i will miss you all badly - krissy please keep track on my mother Darnell K. Leonadr and help her if you can keep a roof over her head - i have no idea where they are going to live now - if i am right the city will not help my folks out for any reason.

the funny thing is i am a nobody why they wasted all this time on me i have no idea.

good by all.

it was nice meeting you +Boston BB

i left instructions that if my books ever get published to give my share of the profits to my mother and if she refuses to take it to give them to the homeless in New York - +krissy lynn  has been helping me co-write them and now its up to her if Phobia - Phobius to Phobia ever gets published - i believe it will.

in any event i am not talking about this again - what ever happens happens - personally i hope the herassment ends one way or the other.

please note thanks to the city i got spywhere in my computer system and well because of that never talk to me in the future again about shady deals - like some of you have done in the past or you might find a cop on your door step.

and the love i spoke of about +krissy is on a brotherly sisterly basic.

No comments: