Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

another segment of my books

another segment of my books this one is from Phobius to Phobia and if luck has it - it will be part of what will save my whole life from going down in flames - krissy Lynn the offer of co-writer is still valid and will be for life.

Chapter one

 The Deep Star was on it’s dally patrol under the waters outside the continent of Zyantha when they received a transmission from the High Command.
 Their orders told them that one of their agents in the city of Naphrian  had got married to a local woman named Janit.
  It said that he had missed his check in call and  they were ordered to go check it out.
 The standard orders of taking extreme caution and no interference was also there.
 Also included there was a special note, that said that Zane Vangar is stepping down from the thrown leaving his son Zyphan as the new Zane.
 Later that evening they arrived their but they stayed submerged until dark.
 Just after dark Captain Ramses called the away team commander up onto the bridge gave him his orders, then surfaced about five hundred feet off the coast line of the continent and let them out.
 The commander of the away team is a mid-sized man with jet black hair, dark green eyes, fair skin, he is in his late twenties, slightly heavy set - most of which is mussel and he commanded three others.
 The raft was a rubber made boat, one with a single engine on it’s aft side, once the raft dropped them off, the piolet of the raft then said; “Phanyor, don’t be late again, please!” then he turned the engine around and sped back to the sub.
 The commander looked at one of his team members then said,  “That happened only once - why wont they let it die?”
“They know you, that’s why Phanyor!”    his second in command answered.
 As the raft sped off it made little to no noise, only a low pitched humming sound which had died away rather quickly.
 After Phanyor and the other three reached the outer edge of the forest that surrounds the city, they striped down making sure that they turned their closes inside out, then redressed, the jet black outer suit lining then became the inner lining of a light gray.
 The jet black lining was for moving around areas that no one shouldn’t have been in at all, while the light gray side gave them the ability to move freely throughout heavily populated areas without attracting attention.
 Then he dug a small hole with a small garden shovel and dropped a small micro-chip into it, replaced the dirt and covered it up again with dead grass, dead leaves and sticks.
 They each synchronized their watches and made their way into the city, two entered in the northern side while Phanyor and another entered into the southern part of the dark city.
 They fallowed the first street fore three blocks before his partner turned down a side street.
 He fallowed it fore ten blocks before he came to a crosswalk that had a don’t walk sign lit up.
 Their was a cupel of men standing across the street talking.
“Yes and did you know that captain Tesla had arrived today?”
“No I didn’t - man I really feel sorry for those Nycrian’s now!”
“I don’t, I think that they have been pushing people around fore fare, fare, fare to long and it’s about time someone put them into there proper place!”
“Agreed! By clamping down on them we might even be able to end this war, I heard that Admiral Suzan Bell is in town to do just that to!”
“That I know is true, I was there when she got off the Ironhorse!”
“That things here as well?”
“It’s her ship - so it goes wherever she goes, from what I hear!”
“Say! Do you by any chance know what’s happing in the northern part of the city?”
“No - all I heard was a soldier asking about a military officer that despaired but that’s it! why?”
“Because their searching everything and everyone up their!”
“Really, I do hope they find what there looking fore before they get down here!”
“Agreed!”
 Phanyor started across the street as he took out a small peace of paper which only had a name and address of one Halk Night on it. Then he followed a tracking device which was built into his watch - right to that address.
 The home was a small place, dark blue in color, totally surround by flowers of a wide verity of shapes and types.
 He knocked on the door and a lady answered it, she appeared to be in her early thirties and she was holding a large silver ladle upright in her left hand like she planed on hitting someone, Phanyor then stepped back slightly as he said; “Hi, are you Janit - Halk’s wife?”
“Yes, can I help you?”
“I’m Phill, his younger brother, is he home?”
“Come on in - he’s in the living room!”
 She then stepped aside as Phanyor looked at the ladle  he entered the front room, he throw a glance around - then asked; “should I wait here?”
 She simply said; “please!” then he sat down on the couch, Janit closed the door, turned around and went to the door on the other side of the room and said; “Dear, there’s a young man here named Phill - he clams to be a relative - a younger brother of yours!”
 A chubby man entered into the room, the man also appeared to be in his late thirties and he had a light brownish color to his hair.
 Phanyor then stood up as Halk entered the room and approached him but as he had started to go by Janit - she said; “Kyal’s sleeping and I have to finish supper - so stay quiet and out of the way!”
“Yes dare, we’ll go to the office to talk, how long until supper anyway?”
“About a haft hour!”  Then she looked at Phanyor and asked; “would you like to joying us?” But she didn’t wait for an answer before she added; “I thought you would!” then she left the room.
 Halk lead Phanyor down into the basement area and into his office.
 Phanyor went over to a chair, sat down as Halk closed the door and turned around.
 He held up his left hand as to stop Phanyor from saying anything, then he went over to his desk, pressed down a button on the bottom side of its lowest shelf, and to do it his pom had to be facing upwards, sense the button was under the lowest shelf facing down towards the floor.
 A few seconds later, there was a slight clicking sound, “Phanyor? What brings you to Naphrian?”
“You do Marduss!  Tell me, do you happen to know what is going on out there?”
“Sure do!”
“Grate! what?”
“It’s a long story Phanyor!”
“Well we have until one hour before sun rise to hear it but first tell me, would she have hit me with that thing?”
“Janit? Oh no, she wouldn’t hurt a fly even if it flat out asked her to, but she would have nursed it back to health!”
“So what is happening? Why did you miss the contact time?”
“I was just a little busy! That’s all!”
“Doing what?”
 He smiled, then went over to a table in the far right hand corner of the room, the table appeared to be one soled island that protruded out of the walls southern corner in an angle, it was five feet long, six feet high and four feet wide.
“I was investigating a couple of things that I heard, and, well one thing ran into another, before I know it, I was in a little to deep!”
“A little to deep, just how deep is a little to deep? And was it worth it?”
“To deep, and yes I believe it was!”
 After he reached the table, he pressed down on a knot, the knot didn’t look like it could move at all but it did and it unlocked the table top.
 When he opened it, it revealed a sold steal safe inside it and he opened that as well, which revealed a briefcase.  Inside the briefcase was some papers that looked like official documents with the semble of a island in there upper right hand corner.
 The Island was located just outside the continent of Dizanta, there where others with several names on them as well.
 He then handed all of them over to Phanyor then said; “I do believe that you will agree with me on this Phanyor!” as he handed the papers over, he added; “Start with this!” Phanyor did take them and looked them over as Marduss continued on saying; “there are detailed plans to a new type of ship - the schematics and pitchers of it, plus detailed records of both of the nations, United Isles and the Zycrian’s - there resources and there ability to wage war!”
 Phanyor’s eyes widen as Marduss Spock, then Marduss sat down at his desk, as Phanyor then asked; “how on Phobius did you get close enough to copy all of this without getting caught?”
“I didn’t!”
“You didn’t what, copy them or get caught?”
“Both!”
“Then how did you get them?”
“It was an accident, totally by chance that I got them and it’s a long story to!”
“Simplify it for me, I would love to hear about it!”
“Well first I had heard about a ship with ears about two months ago!”
 Phanyor smiled, then said; “A ship with ears?  That would look rather funny don’t you think?”
“Extremely funny, yes, but that’s the rumor!”
“They must mean sonar!”
“That would be my guest to!  Anyway, they also have been talking about several top officers that have arrived recently at the naval yard.
 The two most prominent being an Admiral named Suzan, Bell and a capital named Tesla Vastal.
 So I came down here to try to see if the radio scanner could find out anything but all I got was kid bits here and there, spermatic at best and all of those where incomplete as well.
 So I dug out my majors uniform and used it to nose around, all I saw was several ships at dock, but most at anchor just off the coast, some were new arrivals to, but they all had more or less the same battered look a war ship has in time of war.”
“Nothing out of the ordinary then!”
“Not one thing! I wondered around looking at the ships and listening to tidbits of conversations fore a wile.
 They have a fleet of submarines Phanyor - there small and they are called subsuffice craft not to mention they also have some crud two winged air plain called a by-plane with very limited range.”
“You’re joking aren’t you?”
“Not at all, they brought in several of them, over the past couple of years for the war effort and they seam to be doing rather well with them.
 Anyway, the tidbits of conversations I had heard led me into the base hospital, the plain was to walk around and lessen to the conversations going on around me but it didn’t end up like that!”
“What happened?”
“I arrived, lessened and blended in rather nicely for about one haft hour!”
“Did you learn anything?”
“Sure did!”
“What!”
“A privet brock his right arm while repairing a brick wall, a Sargent got his leg count in a hole onboard his ship, there somewhat low on supplies and the Zycrian’s launched a large frontal assault last night, plus the flue is running a muck besides that the only thing that happened was, they brought in a man that was injured, clutching a briefcase, who saw me or rather he saw my uniform then he handed it to me and told me to take it to Admiral Suzan, Bell.  I simply smiled then took the key to the handcuffs - removed it from his wrist placed it on ming, said good soldier, asked him his name so I could tell Admiral Suzan and left quickly, I came home hid both the uniform and the briefcase - then went to get Janit from work.
We went to a nice coffee shop and a cupel of people came in talking about the military stopping all shipping and is searching everything and everyone on the northeastern side while the army closed off the land side and is searching the northwestern side!
 At that point I faked a large yawn - said that it was one long tiering day and we came home, Janit started supper and I told her that I needed to clean up what I was working on down here before I took a nap.
Once I got down here I picked the briefcase locks and found all of this inside.
 Phanyor’s eyes opened wide as he asked; “And when was that?”
“This evening!”
“Yeah, well, you’re time is about up anyway so I think that it’s time to get you and you’re family out of heir - back home where you belong - you could show them around Arkonda awhile - what do you think about that?”
“I personally agree with that but I don’t think that Janit would go for it!”
“We could ask or we could spike something of hers and ask her on the Deep Star.”
“Lets play it safe - I’ll spike her nightly drink and go from there!”
“Well leave right after supper sense Janit did prepare it and went through all of that effort to invite Phill, Nights to.”

No comments: