Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2016

another segment of Phobius to Phobia

Meanwhile;
Tesla got up about nine o’clock this morning with a hangover.
She called Amanda’s room to ask her what she could take to make it better but there was no answer.
Then she called the front desk and asked them if there was someone that knew something that she could take for a it and they said that they would send something right up.
It took them about five minuets to get the motel doctor there, the doctor was a lady. She gave Tesla the medicine, which was a small orange pill.
Tesla took it at once, then the doctor told her to lay back either on the lounge chair or in her bed for about an hour with a cold damp rag over her forehead.
The doctor then told her, because of the all night partying, held at the Palace this was her busiest time of year.
Tesla then said; “I can believe that!”
Then the doctor left the room, on her way to the next room which was Risa’s room.
Tesla and the rest stayed in their rooms for about an hour after they woke up.
At eleven o’clock Tesla’s phone rang, jarring her head to the ringer.
When Tesla answered it, it was Amanda on the other end.
How are you doing today?” Amanda asked.
I got a bad hangover, aside from that I’m doing ok, where have you been?”
I spent the night at the Zane’s place, he cooks and cleans his own home and he isn’t all that bad a cook either!”
What dose his servants do if he dose all the work?”
He only has a couple of people, there is Sidian and the gardener but that’s it!”
No, his people wouldn’t let him get away with that, would they?”
Apparently they do because that’s all he has!”
I swear, these people are strange! I can’t wait until we go home!”
At the moment he doesn’t know if we can, the results of the voting hasn’t come in yet!”
Sense you managed to worm your way into his hart, try to work it to our advantage, see if you could get him to open the reef!”
I don’t know about that, he is a sweet guy but I’ll see what I could do!”
That just might be the only way we could get out of here!”
If I get him to open the reef in that way then I will be stuck here even after you all leave, Tesla.”
Why do you say that?”
Because, I would be promising my hart and body to him as a reword for it and he would probably keep it closed unless I sworn to stay! Not to mention playing games like that would be wrong!”
True, but your people would love you for it especially if they get some of this technology out of it!”
No Tesla, I will not play that kind of game, but, yes I will be trying to get the reef open as well!”
You like him don’t you!”
Yes! As I had just told you, he is sweet!”
It goes a bit further then that though doesn’t it?”
In a way, yes, but that doesn’t change the facts, I like you, have to get home as soon as I can!”
Then start playing that game, he will probably let you come home to pack some of your personal belongings!”
No, I will not play that game because I do like him!”
I understand but I don’t agree with it!”
I’m glad you understand, agree or not, I simply don’t do thing like that to any body. Anyway, I need you to watch over Gray tonight again, I’m going back up there for supper, I’ll be leaving here about seven, I will not be back any time soon if at all tonight.”
Alright!”
And with that Amanda hung up, Tesla just got up after that and went over to check on Gray.
He was up sitting in his own lounge chair when she knocked on the door, he yelled “its open, come on in!”
She walked inside and said; “you got compaction when it comes to Amanda’s hart!”
“Really who?”
The Zane of Arkonda! I tried to get Amanda to use it to our advantage but she said that she’s not going to have any of that!”
That is Amanda, what do you plan on doing? Even with everything we have done at that party I don’t hold to much fath into the reef being opened up!”
Neither do I but I don’t know what else we can do, yet!”
I talked to both Marduss and Janit until way late last night and Marduss said; ‘that the Zane would not have had a vote on the mater if he didn’t think that it was a good idea, he also said that he is a very shroud person and that he is up to something that just might get the reef opened up but he probably didn’t want to seem to eager to do so!”
Then they must have found something outside the reef that they want and can’t steal from us!”
I don’t know about that, Marduss had described the Zane to me in some detail and from what I got out of his description is a young energetic, enthusiastic, and incredibly smart person! He think that the Zane has something up his sleeve!”
I’ll see if Amanda can pinpoint what it is that he is doing, she can’t object to that!”
I’ll tell her when she comes, she is do in, in about twenty minutes from now!”
I’ll be your nurse tonight though!”
O, why?”
I’ll let Amanda tell you about it if she wants to! I’ll see you about eight tonight unless you call sooner!”
That’s grate and I’ll look forwards to seeing you!”
I thought that you liked Amanda?”
I do but as you said I have compaction, I would prefer going after someone like you who at the moment has no one and I don’t have any compaction!”
Maybe so, but I’m already taken by a guy you would call boss!”
Yes but he is at the United Isle and we are here!”
Forget it! And I do mean, forget it!”
O, come on now, you wont give a injured man what he was asking for!”
Not even if you were dying, no!”
Gray smiled then laughed, Tesla then said; “see you later!” and she left the apartment.
The only thing that Tesla could think of to do was go down to the docks, there were several cigar shaped ships there with what appeared to be a fin protruding out from there top.
She thought about them and it suddenly downed on her that they looked exactly like their sub surface ships only bigger.
So she was walking around talking to some of the sailor, where she learned that they were in fact what her people called sub surface ship but the Altiearians called submarines, only she soon found out that these where privately owned cargo carriers.
Then she realized that none of them had payed any attention to those people that was assigned to follow them and so she looked back to see if they were still there.
Loretta was about a haft block away watching her.
Tesla just waved her over to her.
In about a minuet later Loretta walked up to her and said; “its been a little while sense we talked!”
Yes, but you could have just come up to me as well!”
No, I could get into trouble if I did that especially around Risa! You have to wave me over!”
Each day?”
Yes!”
Ok, then I will!”
But not in front of Risa!”
Just out of curiosity when are we going to lose our tails?”
I have no idea but I can say that as long as you try to go home we will be following you!”
That will be quite some time then!”
Your first office, likes the Zane?”
Yes, and he likes her to from what I had seen!”
Well, I wish them luck, if they like each other then why is she always trying to get back home?”
Her kid is at her mothers place at the United Isle!”
Her kid?”
She was married once before but he died when the Nycrians first attached, they lived in the provenance of Naphrian back during the start of the war, she sent her son to stay with her mother while she joined the med-ships in an attempt to save lives!”
I’m sorry to here about that!”
Its old news, now she just spends her time trying to help others!”
If she stays willingly I’m sure that the Zane could go get her son and bring him here!”
Probably, but unless the reef is opened up her son will not see either of his grandparents, and other family members or his mother depending on which side of the reef he is on and he has a large family from what I have heard!”
O! Well from what I have heard there is a large movement going on right now to open the reef so its not really unheard of! Just somewhat hard to believe!”
Well we all have a story about why we want to get back!”
What’s yours?”
Well, I’m suppose to take command of a destroyer for one thing but the main thing is that I want to see my fiancé as soon if passable!”
There is a lot more to it though isn’t there?”
Yes, a lot, but its personal!”
Ok, I wont pry into your life! But I will wish you luck!”
Thanks!”




No comments: