Translate

Friday, February 12, 2016

i'm going to be fine

well here it is in a nut shell.
ladies and gentlemen
my computer i thought picked up a virus, now that i visited my editors profile pg on Facebook and well i had no money to get it fixed, my car died and my loan i just took out has to fix or buy a new one,
so i thought there would be no more social life for me - no more life at all really.
so i parted with saying i will miss you all and providing a photo of flowers for the ladies.
this is it, this is life, all the laughter and all the strife, from where we come to where we go and all we think we know - the moral, no-one knows anything - and that certainly proven to be true for me in this case.
i don't know computers at all.
this also means Phobius to Phobia = Phobia it'self and Phobius is back on if my editors are still willing to help me write them, the books can only be written if i got a computer because without the computer i have no spell check and therefor no way to writhe them - my home design is also back on because its on the computer.
and here is why;
the reason i thought i had a virus is 1st google didn't work at all, 2 half my programming was deleted and 3 i got a wearied sound screaming at me all the time now from the computer, 4 two other browsers i got wouldn't work at all and my 4th browser Firefox just barely worked at all, 5 at least 7 photos i had was also whipped out.
sense i was going to update from windows 8.1 to windows 10 i called the computer company Full Spectrum - that is where i go for work being done on my computers = one of them said: "uninstall AVG and install the Bitdefinder program in to the computer and he said i could brows the net while i did all the work, so i uninstalled it and started windows 10, then logged into my computer system sub-file that i had with trusted peoples from Facebook and Google Plus profiles.
places i knew was secure.
just after that everything above happened all at once.
i looked over a good friends profile and yah she was helping me with my book too = more then everyone else was.
yesterday i took the computer to full spectrum and one of the tecks looked it over, turns out that google was fighting with a program for screenshot.
that is why my browsers didn't work = the program that got deleted he didn't know why that happened and couldn't explain it either. same with the photos.
he said that computers keep records for things that get deleted and there was no record of them at all lol in the deleted records.
the photos aren't a big deal though they came from my uncle who can send them to me again if he still has his copies, the programs that got deleted was my file for the friends profile titled trusted peoples profiles, and several games - the games are not a big deal either because i keep all 4 of my browsers synced and well i bookmark everything.
and so i got them back.
right now i see only two problem, 1 the computer will not let me recreate my trusted peoples profiles folder and 2 its still yelling at me off and on.
i have no idea why Full Spectrum fixed my laptop without charging me but i'm not going to stress over it - they are a grate company.

No comments: