Translate

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

as i was

as i was growing up i had the grate idea to do my part for my country so i went to the Main FBI offices in Colorado on the 13th floor of the federal building = at the time i was 9 years old and i wanted to work for them = the nice friendly man smiled and simply told me to come back when i graduated school = back them my hearing was 15 times better then it is now and right now my hearing is good enough for me to hear a pen drop in the next room on a carpet - right now i am very assailable to the higher sound and lower sounds around me - according to the hearing doctor i seen about 5 or 10 years ago - but i have been slowly losing my hearing over the course of time too, so who really knows where it is at now - personally i don't really care as long as i can still hear what is going on around me when it comes to my hearing i am in fact going to be happy.

if the FBI back then would have tested me on my abilities then life might have been very different now but hind sight is twenty twenty and not worth stressing over in the current time.

i still have the appulaction in my collectible toats somewhere.

No comments: