Translate

Friday, March 11, 2016

i have

i have sense learned to hate it when someone says they want too meet me face to face - the reason is in the short time i been online i have had that i know of 5 google plus friends that said that - that did get into my area = one did come by for a hour or two but the others neither came by or told me they where in the area = i know they were because i seen them with my own eyes - if they admit it or not doesn't matter = one of them even turned around the dark green SUV she was driving in my neighbors drive way and never got out of the car.

i also been told by a couple of people that they will help and nothing has come from it - well that is fine but depending on the situation depends on how is effected - some things i needed help on effects my mother so i tell her and we both get our hopes up only to be shot down in the end.

so like my post said in the future please don't say you want to meet me face to face or offer to help us out in any way if you don't intend to follow through with it - i am a man that believes that a man is only as good as his word - so if you give your word to me follow throw with it asap or your just a worthless person and that applies with ladies too.

that is just my opinion and i stand by it - that is why i always follow throw with mine.

No comments: