Translate

Monday, March 14, 2016

music

starting today i am going to start sharing music on my fb and google plus walls for as long as my computer holds up and its trying to fall apart now again anyway i already can't load my games and my writing programs don't want to work at all - hell my blogs won't let me copy and past anything any more - but youtube has grate music that can be shared and for me its either going to be love songs which if memory serves me +Boston BB  said this world could use much more of and +krissy lynn  said that music is what drives the world of today or it will be classical because that is what i personally love and enjoy.

the first was shared today called Gary Louis and the Playboys the song everybody loves a clown and the next right after this post is going to be if i find it a song by Alabama called love in the first degree

No comments: