Translate

Friday, March 18, 2016

been told

i been told many things over the years mostly what not to do or what i can't do lol truth is if the laws allowed me to do them i tended to do them anyway = i helped my uncle's 3 of them in total rebuild each of their homes from the ground up - well my uncle in Colorado i helped remodel his front room turned it from a stone like room in to a sun room - the uncle i believe in Colorado springs i help a bit there but in cloverdaile Oregon it was total rebuild - the whole home - man where those the days.

i had friends in several states that had their own projects going on and i was lucky enough to help out with them.

like i said i am no expert in doing anything but i can hold my own - if my luck did turn for the best to the good yesterday like i hope - them i should be able to dig my way out of debt soon we'll see if it has - and if +krissy lynn  would allow me to be a friend for life she has one - finding the writings of my 4 races when i swore was part of what we had in the past turned to fire starter was a good stroke of fourtian i hope it stays going in that direction - its been awhile sense i been this happy and it would be nice to get back permanently to my old self - i know many of you would like that too - just know i am not getting back into online games - that is what started my fall and i am not repeating that again as for offline games that will be cool.

my dreams still haven't changed any though and i still strive to reach those goals.

life can send people through some hell, a hell amount of curve balls at that - nature - god - i don't care which i pray for a bigger merical i still need work or i will go under soon.

as for everyone else please keep your figures crossed for me on that point.

music is something i think should be in everyone life, building can be on paper in a form of a drawing or putting together a bike or making a home to live in so that if you know it or not it is apart of everyone's life - i just want it more in my life then most people care for,

the way things stand i can't get that - the way yesterday went gave me hope not in one way but in three ways.

my books gave me two direction in one move and then there was a sign of hope that is privet,

life is not good at the moment for me and its as you all know very hard but its got to be something that works - they say that nature or god don't give people things they can't handle - well in my case it has been proven true for the most part although there are time i wish i had a different life as a whole.

a grate many things bring back memories of the old days and yes i tend to live in the past but i never stop looking ahead to see where and how i will go and get there,

maybe my life is about to take a 360 again and place me on the gaming field figuratively speaking.

although i doubt that will happen not with the oaths i had taken in my past - but anything is possible.

No comments: